What to Bring... for the school day
- Thin, lightweight blanket large enough to lay on and be covered. Twin size blanket is recommended. Please do not send a sleeping bag - it is too bulky for the minimal storage we have and the children get hot and sweaty. Please put your child's name on the blanket.
- 2 changes of clothes in a Ziploc bag with initials on tags. Please remember to keep it seasonally appropriate!
- Lunch box with food for lunch and snack time if your child stays for after school care. Please have an ice pack in the lunch box for food that should stay cool. Also remember to pack a napkin, spoon, and fork as needed. Note: Currently, the only food restriction we have is Red Dye # 40. We will not allow any children to consume food products with Red Dye # 40 in it. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Diapers and wipes if your child has not been toilet trained.
- Extra socks, shoes, pants, and underwear if your child is in the process of toilet training.
- Do not allow your child to bring toys to school. We have plenty of toys, manipulatives, and activities for your child all day long.